What information we collect
We will list each supporter’s name, along with others, in printed marketing materials but will remove your name from the list or allow you to remain anonymous at any time at your request. Four Rivers collects and uses various personal information from supporters that includes the following:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Amount donated
- Purpose of the donation
How we use that information
Four Rivers will never sell, trade, rent or share names (unless released for publication), email or home addresses or telephone numbers of our supporters. Four Rivers will use contact information when a supporter voluntarily provides it to us for these purposes only:
- Mail marketing materials to our supporters
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donation
- Inform supporters about upcoming fundraising events and other activities of Four Rivers
- Contact supporters about changes to this policy
Four Rivers assumes all supporters agree to have their names used publicly unless they explicitly choose to remain “anonymous” by notifying Four Rivers either through indication on
their donation form or by contacting us at the phone number and address located at the end of this policy.
How we secure collected information
All access to supporters’ information is strictly limited to professional staff that need to process the information. No such information is given to any person, organization or group who does not need access to it. All information is stored in a secured area.
Supporters may contact us for the following purposes:
- Supporters may request that they not be solicited in the future.
- Supporters may request not to receive mailings, such as our newsletter.
- Donor’s donation to be recognized anonymously.
- Supporter may request to review personal information collected and request corrections.
Four Rivers Resource Services, Inc.
Attention: Resource Development
569 W. 150 S. Box 100
Washington, IN 47501