Join our team of 250+ employees working together to enrich the lives of individuals with disabilities and other challenges. We celebrate a diverse workforce and provide opportunities for professional growth. No experience in this field is necessary to start your career with us. We personally contact qualified applicants to arrange an interview. Note: Applications are considered active for 6 months. Contact us if you need assistance with this application!
Important Application Information
This application or subsequent employment does not create a contract of employment nor guarantee employment for any definite period of time. If employed, it is at the will of this agency and employment may be terminated at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.
(For certain positions) we are required by the State Board of Health to have at least three (3) reference checks.
Note: A resume will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Requirements for Applying
- Be 18+ with a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma.
- Hold a valid Indiana Driver’s License and possess a driving record that meets our automobile insurance carrier requirements for some positions.
- Meet the requirements of a pre-employment background check and drug screen; and, for some positions, a physical.
- Provide proof of auto insurance.
- Prove eligibility to work in the USA.