Four Rivers is a not-for-profit organization that provides various forms of support to individuals with disabilities and other challenges. Established in 1986, Four Rivers has been serving our communities for 25 years. We offer a full range of programs and services including supported living, group homes, job placement and supported employment, work services, adult day services, preschool, Healthy Families, public transportation, affordable housing and information and referral.
Four Rivers’ services are accredited by CARF and Healthy Families America. We are an affiliate of INARF, The Arc of Indiana, NISH, United Way of Daviess – Martin County, United Way of Wabash Valley and Strategic Indiana Provider Network.
Four Rivers at a glance:
- 14 counties served
- 290 employees
- 266 Adult service recipients served
- 41 kids served by KidStuff Preschool
- 85 families served by Healthy Families
- 1,246 home visits completed by Healthy Families
- 94 individuals supported by Community Living
- 28 new job placements by JobSource
- 210 individuals served through Housing projects
- Largest rural public transportation provider in southern Indiana
- $9.5+ million operating budget